Stump Grinding Services[/vc_column_text][dt_gap height=”40″][dt_fancy_title title=”Expert Stump Grinding” title_align=”left” title_size=”h3″ title_color=”custom” el_width=”100%” title_bg=”enabled” separator_color=”accent” custom_title_color=”#ffffff” separator_style=”thick”][dt_gap height=”40″][vc_column_text]Our stump grinding and removal service is second to none in the tri-state area. Our methods have proven versatile and effective on nearly any stump or offending vegetation.
Compact & capable of traversing through openings as small as 36″(inches), our stump grinding machines perform stump grinding and removal in isolated or nearly inaccessible locations with ease.
We grind stumps out to the desired depth, and neatly back-fill the grindings back into the hole to keep your lawn and landscape neat and clean.[/vc_column_text][dt_gap height=”30″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
What Makes Us Different?
- Immediate respone We answer the phone and often provide same or next day service
- Better Equipment: our Rayco RG-100 is the best stump grinder available. It’s fast an efficient, especially on large stumps. We pass the savings on to you
- Experience: Owner daniel Murphy has been grinding stumps and doing tree work since 1982. Daniel is a certified arborist, has been on the cover of Tree Care Industry magazine twice, with over 4,000 subscribers to his youtube channel. Daniel is a true tree expert, and is able to point out tree hazards and maintenance issues while he is on your property.
- We Truly Care for Our Clients Needs: We make customer service a priority and back up our work with a guarantee. If we miss any part of a stump, we will promptly return and complete the job to your full satisfaction.
What We Provide.
- Immediate Stump Grinding or Stump Removal Service
- Neat & Clean Grinding or Removal Process
- Absolutely No Lawn Damage
- Self Propelled Equipment
- Our Compact Machinery Fits Through Any 36″ Wide Opening
We can also, at an additional cost, remove all the chips and dirt from your stumps, leaving either a hole where the stump used to be, or grindings neatly graded to level with your lawn. We have specialty equipment to quickly and properly remove debris and wood chips from your lawn without damaging the grass or surrounding vegetation in the process. This leaves a nice neat pile of grindings where the stump used to be.
Our stump grinding & removal methods, speedy performance and signature cleanliness are the qualities that set us apart from other stump grinding companies.[/vc_column_text][dt_gap height=”30″][/vc_column][/vc_row]